Rugs made to measure
Do you have a carpet which you would like to convert into a rug? Leave it to us! We will help you get the rug with specific dimensions. We are able to effectively bind any piece of carpet with material of your choosing, which will allow you to protect the edges and obtain an interesting, unique and one-of-a-kind effect.
The aim of this service is foremost to restore the fresh appearance of a given piece of carpet and turn into a rug. We get rid of frayed edges, and then whip or bind them with great care to achieve a visually pleasing effect, giving your carpet a new lease of life. We also provide this service for newly bought carpets. Old or new, we take care of all carpets. We can created a rug with specific size dimensions, in accordance with our customers’ expectations.
Carpet binding – how is it done
We use only the best possible materials to bind corners and sides of rugs, which allows us to protect the edges and decorate the rugs. The service is performed with the help of advanced technology and expert knowledge, so the effects are sure to satisfy everyone. The trend of binding rugs and carpets is growing increasingly popular, as it is very effective and allows to obtain interesting visual effects. Rugs simply look much better after such treatment.
Carpet binding – a good way of making your floor look more interesting
Choosing the right type of finishing can add a completely new, decorative dimension to your floors. How can you do it? We will help you find the best possible way. We offer many options for finishing the rug’s edges. We outsource this task to an external, professional company with experience in this field. Rugs can be created from all kinds of carpets sold in our shop. On special orders, we can also create a surface tailored to your needs in every aspect.
The services we offer include:
- tucking in about 5 cm of the carpet’s area, with a foam filling or anti-slip felt,
- binding the edges with carpet tape, or carpet tape with wigofil®, non-slip felt or foam pad underneath,
- binding the edges with a wider border (5.5 cm or 8.0 cm) or a trim (2.5 cm), with wigofil® or felt pad underneath. The borders can be made of cotton, linen, upholstery, tapestry, or even leather.
The trims and binds are available in various designs and colours, and can be easily adapted to any customer’s needs and tastes. It is possible to obtain different shapes of bindings, e.g. circles and trapezoids.
Why is carpet binding getting more and more popular?
- First of all, it makes rugs seem well-kept and attractive.
- There are no signs of wear-and-tear on the carpet – all damaged edges are covered with the material chosen by the Customer.
- The shape of the rug is tailored to fit the needs of the Customer, so the rug can take any size or appearance.
- There are no problems with keeping the rug clean.
Przykładowe obszycia dywanów
Podwinięcie wykładziny po 5 cm z wypełnieniem pianką (nowość)
Podwinięcie wykładziny po 5 cm z wypełnieniem filcem antypoślizgowym (nowość)
Obramowanie brzegów taśmą dywanową (nowość)
Obramowanie brzegów taśmą dywanową z podklejeniem spodu wigofilem (fizeliną) (nowość)
Obramowanie brzegów taśmą dywanową z podklejeniem spodu filcem antypoślizgowym (nowość)
Obramowanie brzegów taśmą dywanową z podklejeniem spodu pianką (nowość)
Obszycie Bordiurą (5,5 cm lub 8,0 cm) bądź obszycie lamówką (2,5 cm) z podklejeniem spodu wigofilem (fizeliną) (nowość)